Stryker Gynnie 1060 Stretcher Pad
MedMattress Labor & Delivery Pads for Stryker Gynnie 1060 Stretcher
Stryker Gynnie 1060 Stretcher Pads by MedMattress are designed to withstand the demands of the maternity and birthing process. With patient comfort and sanitation in mind, these support surfaces need to provide optimal support and protection during labor. Birthing mattresses are constructed with temperature sensitive foam for pressure distribution to enhance patient comfort. MedMattress labor & delivery pads features two sections, head and foot. MedMattress Birthing Mattresses utilize Cool-Gel Memory Foam in the head section to provide moms with a little added comfort. Block foam delivers pressure relief across both sections and ultrasonic sealed seams reduce the risk of fluid penetration.
All MedMattress mattresses are created with CertiPUR-US® certified foam to ensure the highest quality mattress for your patients. MedMattress offers the largest selection of labor and delivery mattresses and offers custom sizing for any birthing bed mattress, labor & delivery pad or stirrup pads.
- MedMattress provides replacement pads for Stryker Gynnie 1060 Stretcher and Stryker Gynnie 1061 Stretcher
- Ultrasonic-sealed seams are completely closed to prevent liquid penetration
- Vynmed™ healthcare grade vinyl cover is extremely durable and features a permanent polyurethane coating and a tear-resistant double-sided coating
- Thermally-sealed secondary fluid barrier ensures foam remains dry and sanitary if outer cover is compromised
- CertiPUR-US® foam core is free from mercury, lead and other heavy metals and made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters and PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants
- Mattress cover is fluid resistant, antibacterial, antifungal, stain resistant, antistatic, non-allergenic, self-deodorizing and latex free
- Medical Grade Attachment Straps with Stainless Steel Snaps on foot section to attach pad to bed
- Conforms to California Technical Bulletin 117 and 121
- Weight capacity: 300 Ibs
- Warranty: One (1) year standard with extended warranty options available