MedMattress RV Glamper Hybrid Mattress
Camping just became Glamping! The all-new, MedMattress RV Glamper Hybrid Mattress provides unparalleled back and neck support! This MedMattress is engineered with multiple layers to provide you with a high-quality solution for your camping and comfort needs. Featuring individually wrapped coils, this RV mattress offers exceptional support while an extra layer of plush foam gives extra comfort night after night.
We are confident that we have the right mattress for your conversion van, RV or camper. MedMattress offers a variety of RV mattress sizes, including a RV short queen mattress and a RV king mattress. Our mattresses have free shipping and are conveniently roll packed making it the ideal solution for unboxing in small spaces. Look forward to completely changing your nature experience with our Glamper Hybrid Innerspring Foam Mattress.
- Plush quilted cover features a combination of plush foam and polyester fibers creating the ultimate pillow top.
- Our high density plush foam lifts and contours to your hips and waist, providing relief and comfort for your back all night long.
- Individually wrapped pocketed coils flex independently to minimize movement transfer and relieve pressure.
- A bottom non-skid material ensures that your mattress does not shift while moving your camper or mobile home.
- Model: MedMattress RV Glamper Hybrid Mattress
- Manufactured in California
- Mattress Height: 10”
- Plush Quilted Pillow Top Cover
- Plush High Density Foam
- Individually Wrapped Coils
- Non-Skid Heavy Duty Base
All MedMattress RV Mattresses are created with CertiPUR-US® certified foam to ensure the highest quality materials are used. Our RV Mattresses are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)