*Additional Shipping Charges Apply
• Preferred choice by clinicians treating stage 1 to 4 pressure ulcers
• The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface
• In static mode, the mattress provides a firm surface that makes it easier for the patient to transfer or reposition themselves
• Geo-Matt® style foam topper and individual foam cell interior to accommodate various body sizes
• PressureGuard Design creates head to foot cylinders for improved pressure reduction
• Heel Slope™ transfers some load to more shear tolerant calves
• Safety Edge Design with inner bolster to minimize risk of falls and entrapment
• Non-collapsible Air Diffusion Matrix for uninterrupted air flow, moisture vapor release and continuous air current, also helps reduce maceration
• Weight capacity: 500 lbs in float & alternating mode, 350 lbs in rotation mode
• Warranty: Two (2) year, non-prorated (all components)
PressureGuard Safety Edge
All PressureGuard products have a two-part bolster system surrounded with air tubes to help prevent falls and bed rail entrapment. When the patient rolls towards or sits on the edge of the mattress, the inner of the mattress bends toward the center while the outer part maintains its structure, providing extra support and safety. Standard air-ﬁlled mattresses collapse on the outer edge, directing patient into side rails or onto the ﬂoor.
MedMattress.com specializes in selling the largest selection of medical support surfaces, mattresses and replacement covers to healthcare facilities, camps, dormitories, shelters and home care patients across the country. We provide our clients with the best possible value, offering everyday low prices on all mattresses. We partner with over 1,500 manufacturers and industry leaders to offer the best products at the lowest prices!
This mattress conforms to the patient’s body and customizes support as the patient moves. Excellent pressure redistribution is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention given to the vulnerable heel section.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
This mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution. It is ideal for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area by utilizing ultra high density foam.
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs Warranty: 5 Year, Non-Prorated
The Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
VGPT™ is an open-cell memory foam that is infused with gel polymers. Designed for clinical superiority as well as patient comfort, some of the many benefits of VGPT™ include:
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 36″L x 2″W.
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 24″L x 2″
One vertical strip of non-flip fabric on both the right and left hand side – size: 40″L x 6″W.