Veri Vinyl Foam Mattress
Please call (877) 593-6011 for pricing on sizes not listed
Click Here To Purchase the Veri Vinyl Foam Mattress with Free Shipping!
MedMattress provides a quality bedding solution for residence halls, dorms, and camps. Our Veri Vinyl Foam Mattresses are made with polyurethane foam for a good night’s sleep! Our foam mattresses are constructed with one piece of 1.5 Density Foam to increase the durability and lifespan of your mattress!
The Veri Vinyl Mattress by MedMattress is manufactured in California and hand-crafted with CertiPUR-US® certified foam, to ensure the highest quality materials are used. We have a wide variety of sizes available and every mattress meets strict U.S. fire codes, are hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, waterproof and feature inverted bed bug resistant seams. Before leaving our warehouse, all Veri mattresses are tested for quality assurance.
- Comfort & Support — The Veri Vinyl Foam Mattress is composed of a solid layer of 1.5 density foam, supporting your back and hips all night.
- Waterproof Vinyl Cover – Our Veri Vinyl mattress cover encases the entire mattress and protects the mattress core from weather damage, dirt, bed bugs, and other liquids. The Veri Vinyl covers are typically better suited for higher volume camps and camps with younger kids because of their increased durability when compared to Veri Nylon Covers.
- Fire Barrier – Our Veri mattresses have a layer of flame resistant fibers, ensuring that the Veri Vinyl mattress meets CFR 16 Part 1633, the federal flammability standard for all mattresses and mattress pads.
- Bed Bug Resistant – The inverted seams are completely sewn closed for keeping out pesky bed bugs and other unwanted insects.
- Use On-The-Go: Our lightweight design and easy-to-store mattresses are perfect for any indoor/outdoor environment. Our vinyl mattress is commonly used in Dormitories & Residential Halls, Camps, Shelters & Transitional Housing, Colleges, Rehab & Recovery Centers and Long-Term Housing Facilities.
- Fluid & Stain Resistant
- Bed-Bug Resistant
- Model: Veri Vinyl Foam Mattress
- Cover: 10 Gauge Green Vinyl Cover
- Mattress Type: 1.5 Density Polyurethane Foam
- Fire Barrier: 0.8 oz Fiber Fire Barrier, CFR 16 Part 1633 Fire Retardant Mattress
- Mattress Seams: Inverted Bed Bug Resistant Seams, Fully Sealed
- Made in the USA
All Veri Vinyl Foam Mattress are created with CertiPUR-US® certified foam to ensure the highest quality materials are used. Our Veri Vinyl Foam Mattresses are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Don’t see the exact mattress you’re looking for? MedMattress provides custom innerspring mattresses, foam mattresses and hybrid mattresses for any residence hall, dormitory and camp. Request a custom mattress or contact an account manager at (877) 593-6011.