The Protekt O2 wheelchair cushion is an excellent choice for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores. The soft interconnected air cells allow for deep immersion providing constant low pressure across the entire seating surface.
• Adjustable 4” or 2” high air cells offers deep immersion to provide excellent pressure redistribution for tissue protection and treatment.
• Dual valve compartments address seating challenges such as pelvic obliquities, sacral seating and enhances posture control.
• Both compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for side to side control.
• Nylon breathable cover with non-skid bottom and safety straps.
• Easy to use hand held inflation pump.
• Flame resistant, latex free neoprene.
• Patch kit included.
• Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
• Warranty: 5 Year Non-Prorated.
16"x16"x2", 18"x16"x2", 20"x16"x2", 20"x18"x2", 22"x18"x2", 22"x20"x2", 16"x16"x4", 18"x16"x4", 20"x16"x4", 20"x18"x4", 22"x18"x4", 22"x20"x4"
MedMattress.com specializes in selling the largest selection of medical support surfaces, mattresses and replacement covers to healthcare facilities, camps, dormitories, shelters and home care patients across the country. We provide our clients with the best possible value, offering everyday low prices on all mattresses. We partner with over 1,500 manufacturers and industry leaders to offer the best products at the lowest prices!
This mattress conforms to the patient’s body and customizes support as the patient moves. Excellent pressure redistribution is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention given to the vulnerable heel section.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
This mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution. It is ideal for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area by utilizing ultra high density foam.
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs Warranty: 5 Year, Non-Prorated
The Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
VGPT™ is an open-cell memory foam that is infused with gel polymers. Designed for clinical superiority as well as patient comfort, some of the many benefits of VGPT™ include:
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 36″L x 2″W.
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 24″L x 2″
One vertical strip of non-flip fabric on both the right and left hand side – size: 40″L x 6″W.