MedMattress.com Medical K-Z TURN
Digital Alternating Rotation Therapy True Low Air Loss System | 36″ x 80″ x 8″
• Control Unit Included – Plug and play auto-sensing multi-use control unit, with state of the art micro-controller and Real Time Pressure Monitoring sensor technology, constantly monitors mattress pressures, and automatically sets pressures when patient weight and height are entered
• Patented hybrid air cushion design for the most effective rotation angles
• Provides effective static or alternating pressure therapies with continuous low air loss relief
• Therapeutic Smart Support Surface constructed from high quality, urethane coated nylon air cushions to provide effective Alternating Pressure therapy with low interface pressures
• Optional inﬂatable side bolsters help contain the patient on the mattress
• Wireless Auto Upright Fowler Sensor automatically detects patient’s fowler position and inﬂates the mattress to 80% higher than the set pressure to eliminate patient bottoming
• SAC optional foot support air cushion to support patient’s feet and provide zero interface pressure in the heel area
• Lightweight support surface can be rolled up easily for convenient transportation
• Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
• Warranty: One (1) year, parts only
MedMattress.com specializes in selling the largest selection of medical support surfaces, mattresses and replacement covers to healthcare facilities, camps, dormitories, shelters and home care patients across the country. We provide our clients with the best possible value, offering everyday low prices on all mattresses. We partner with over 1,500 manufacturers and industry leaders to offer the best products at the lowest prices!
This mattress conforms to the patient’s body and customizes support as the patient moves. Excellent pressure redistribution is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention given to the vulnerable heel section.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
This mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution. It is ideal for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area by utilizing ultra high density foam.
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs Warranty: 5 Year, Non-Prorated
The Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
VGPT™ is an open-cell memory foam that is infused with gel polymers. Designed for clinical superiority as well as patient comfort, some of the many benefits of VGPT™ include:
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 36″L x 2″W.
One vertical strip centered down the middle – size: 24″L x 2″
One vertical strip of non-flip fabric on both the right and left hand side – size: 40″L x 6″W.